"Ardmona® tomato products are a full flavoured product that will enhance pretty much any dish, expecially
- 400g dried Spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 410g can ARDMONA® Chopped tomatoes (no added salt)
- 1 cup water
- 500g marinara mix or firm white fish,
- calamari or prawns
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cup of parsley or oregano leaves, roughly chopped
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, according to packet directions. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan over medium heat, add onion, garlic and capsicum. Cook for 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Stir in ARDMONA® Chopped Tomatoes and water and bring to boil. Reduce heat then add marinara mix or fish, calamari and shelled prawns. Simmer seafood 5 minutes until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss sauce through spaghetti. Garnish with herbs and sliced lemon.